-
Um, so you're still gay I see and still making pretty sweeping generalisations and assumptions based on I'm not even sure what... posts ?!?!!? (from months ago ?) Is that how you judge people you meet face to face too ? I'm thinking yes, and thats so fucked. Poor thing.
Dear Poor, Unwed Mother,
You may not realize this, but interacting with people in the outside world is different than the magical world of interent chat rooms. For instance, I can say that you're an overweight irresponsible piece of white trash whose longest relationship was with a broom handle and have absolutely no remorse for I did this in the cozy confines of the internet. To someone's face, I am genial and charming. In here, especially in THE, I can't wait to put you back in your place.
Damn. If only my life was as care free as you imply.
I'm sure in between the carefree google searches for Ani DiFranco lyrics and glorious sessions of dry-humping the washing machine, you have those awful evenings of crying yourself to sleep. I understand you have pain. There, there.
And I appreciate so much your overwhelming (not to mention unnatural) concern for my emotional well being. What a gem you are.
My pet, your emotional well-being is my #1 concern. Unnatural? I understand you and all the twiddling of your genetalia you do awaiting my response. My post is here to oblige although I am not to be held responsible for any hospital bills that arise from the removal of your mouse from the aforementioned nether region.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by perkynipples:
this is the best you could do.
that't it. getting my nipple pierced would be less painfull than watching you fucks try to post perky nipple pron.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Trolls saying "I'm new here", should NOT use terms like pron, lest they blow their cover.
Sincerely,
Marcus Allen
CBS Pron Scout
-
If I see anymore NIPPLE PICS http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ I'll be forced to delete this thread. Got it? I'm talking about NIPPLE PICS http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ I just want to make sure I'm perfectly clear about my attitude toward NIPPLE PICS http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
Bace - I dunno what you're ragging on about, I'm sorry your anal retentive wife's not sucking your dick lately and all, really, but please realise that you still have no game, this long winded smack shit really is boring and you do make lots and lots of assumptions, (my marital status, my weight, which appliances i actually hump etc.) and say a lot more about yourself, than any of the gay slags could ever say about me. There as a reason or two I stopped participating in your weak attempts at verbal sparring. Those reasons still stand.
Now kindly fuck back off.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:
Now kindly fuck back off.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
And whatever you do, no NIPPLE PICS.
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
this is the best you could do.
that't it. getting my nipple pierced would be less painfull than watching you fucks try to post perky nipple pron.